- Seager engineering was established in July 1987 and quickly gained a reputaion for quality engine component restoration.
- Using a bridgeport turret mill, murex trans tig 375 and a colchester chipmaster, castings/cylinder heads/crank cases were cleaned, TIG welded and re-machined to give a new lease of life. Worn out bearing housings re-sleeved to give the correct interference.
- Investment bought new machines and special purpose engine reconditioning equpment which allowed a greater variety of components to be reconditioned. Part of the job has always been re-manufacturing spares, from a one off to a small quantity.
- As the years have progressed we invested further in CNC machine tools for more complex jobs and larger batches. Today our aim is to serve the enthusiast and industry alike by supplying a quality engineering solution to solve problems.
Our site is in the process of being re-built and our vast stock of motorcycle parts and services will be added daily, as well as technical data and advice free to download.
- If you are unable to find what you are looking for please contact using our CONTACT FORM