- In February 2012 we purchased a brand new HAAS SUPER MINI MILL which has a capacity of 400mm x 300mm x 300mm and a bed big enough to allow for other fixtures and tooling.
- Along side this is a HAAS TM1 TOOLROOM MILL (2005)
- 762mm x 300mm x 450mm capacity.
- Semi-enclosed cabinet.
- Slower and rapid spindle speeds, which enable larger, more awkward components to be fully or partialy machined.
- Programmed via visual quick code, quick code or intuative sofware (recently updated to accept CAD/CAM via USB).
- 3-axis control enables helical milling, useful for external and internal thread milling in manufacture or thread repair.
- We offer high quality thread repairs on many classic motorcycle and cars
- Additionally we use a BRIDGEPORT EZETRACK CNC/MANUAL TURRET MILL 49"x9" table which can be used for a variety of less complex jobs combining a 'manual feel' and CNC which really is an advantage when carrying out repairs or reconditioning.
HAAS SUPER MINI MILL
- 400mm x 300mm x 300mm capacity.
- Full 3-axis control (up to 10000rpm).
- High speed machining software for smoother contouring.
- 10 station high speed toolchanger.
- Fully enclosed cabinet.
- On machine programming using quick code or CAD/CAM via USB
Suits small or large batch for subcontract and product manufacture. Complex shapes or designs, high quality engraving, geometry, acuracy and surface finishes are easily obtained.
- We have CAD/CAM facities on site which enable us to achieve complex components quickly.