- Our MUREX 375 SQUARE WAVE TIG WELDER allows us to weld aluminium castings or fabrications as well as stainless steel, aluminium/phosphor or bronze either in manufacture or repair.
- Other applications include stellite hard facing on rockers and other hard wearing parts, please contact for details. It also has a stick welding facility for cast iron, mild steel and stainless. With adjustable foot control for the amps and a fully adjustable current setting all materials can be welded.
- Seager Engineering has a wide experience in aluminium castings for classic bikes and cars as well modern cylinder heads.
- Components regulary repaired include: Crank-cases, cylinder-heads, gearbox casings, fuel pumps, bronze selector forks, fuel tanks and marine stainless steel fabrications.
- Hard facing using stellite is a cost effective way of reclaiming work wear pads and followers, we also have grinding facilities to re-surface back to original.
- Please CONTACT US for more information.